Friday, November 5, 2010

Fancy Friday Love

Hard to believe it's already the end of the first week of November. So many great things to look forward to in the two months ahead... but also some great things to look back on from this past week!

I am in L-O-V-E with these whimsical night lights by Wendy Jung Ceramics on Etsy!


They make me wish I had a little girl in my life... or a little girls room to decorate... or some REASON to buy one. Anyone? I can just imagine the starlight effect that they would cast in a room. Positively dreamy!

How great is Jen's new foyer?


Love the high contrast of the black & white, and the ceiling! SO HIGH! What I wouldn't give to have high ceilings in my home. *sigh*. Maybe the next one...

Shannon shared these dreamy book cases on her blog the other day (they were originally featured in Covet Garden).

I'm pretty sure B expects that our home will one day look like this with the way that I read (and buy) books.

Adore these gloves from the girl and the gorilla that were featured on automatism yesterday!


They're definitely not in my price range at the moment (for gloves), but a girl can always dream.

Shannon has such great taste! I love so much of what is in her home, and these gorgeous brass petal bowls that she brought back from her recent trip to Paris are no exception!


This is Glamourous shared a great little Holiday Hair How-To yesterday. Maybe I'll try this out for B's work Christmas bash...


We have a busy and exciting weekend ahead at our casa, and I can't wait to share it with all of you next week! While we're busy around here, I hope you all enjoy this first November weekend! OH, and of course I have to finish off the week with a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful big brother who turns 29 tomorrow! I know he has a fabulous weekend ahead of him, with his best girl, and he deserves it!

Happy Weekend everyone!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. yeah i'm on the list :)
    another treat on my bday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single thing you featured here :) oh, to have an unlimited budget.. might be able to swing the hair! have a great weekend, Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Friday Love post Kerry!! I'm with Anne-Marie on this one... I LOVE everything you featured - especially the night lights and the foyer {I need that zebra rug!}

    Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always look forward to your friday love post! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that hair how-to, I just book marked it!! and Jen's entryway is FAB!! I also love Shannon's brass dishes!! Thanks Kerry have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the mention Kerry! If you ever get bookshelves like this, I am officially inviting myself over!

    Have a great weekend and can't wait to see what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely blog! Im following!)
    allglamthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love e it all! the night lights and gloves--so fab! and that do is so petty! i hope you are having a wondergul weekend:_

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her hairstyle is gorgeous! I guess it helps that she's gorgeous, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig