Friday, June 22, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

Yup... my slump even carried over into blog reading. Things are so slow over here, but it's okay because I have just been enjoying Halle... and the few nice days we had this past week. Her and I lived it up and I was loving every second of being with her, because really - she is just growing far too quickly. I did squeeze in a bit of lurking around though - here's what I loved...


I am loving Joy's new limited edition line of baby clothes, over at Winter Water Factory. So cute...


2847

I know you all love Sarah's Gallery Wall pieces as well - but I seriously love the new pieces she's added. These colour blocked paintings are my favourite! You love them too, admit it!

2012-06-21 15.17.11

I love everything about backyard weddings! They are so intimate and personalized, and not to mention they usually don't break the bank. I just loved the photos from this beautiful backyard wedding that were featured on The Sweetest Occasion yesterday...

backyard-wedding-reception-600x400

Did you see the home that Holly flipped? Well, no words could properly capture the before and afters, so... Just go and check it out for yourself. Seriously. Go! NOW!

via in the fun lane

I cried a little bit (on the inside) when I saw this kitchen, and knew it wasn't mine. Seriously - that dining nook with the banquette seating is just to die for... and that's not all. So head on over to House of Turquoise to see more kitchen perfection...


via House of Turquoise

So, this weekend B has some stuff going on with his softball team. I plan on doing some more fun things for Halle that I know she will enjoy... and maybe finally tackling a project or two. I have one big one on my list that I really want to take care of. What fun things do you have planned for this final full weekend of June?

**side note: after some late night blog reading last night, I'm feeling inspired again and hope this means I am out of my slump. I also know I should have some fun and exciting things to share soon... fingers crossed my blogging groove is back! I've missed this! 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Great roundup Kerry. That last kitchen is to die for! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the built in from the last photo! Gorgeous color palette and details :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics Kerry. You enjoy that baby time! It does go by so fast. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig