Friday, June 8, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

Good Morning and Happy Friday! I'm happy to be finding a bit more time to read blogs recently. Especially since it means I'm able to share fancy finds, like these ones, with you...


What is it with me and kitchens? I don't know, but even this entire home, designed by Charles de Lisle and featured on desire to inspire, is incredible, I was mainly drawn to the gorgeous kitchen...

charles de lisle via desire to inspire

Another home where each room is more inspiring than the next. This home (that was featured on House of Turquoise last Friday) was designed by Regan Baker. It epitomizes what I want our forever home to feel like (so you better believe I pinned every last room!)...

Regan Baker Design via House of Turquoise

This little peek at a dining room that was featured in Adore Home Magazine, and then on Shorely Chic, reminded me why I am so excited to add some fun, fresh pops of colour to our rental. Just looking at this image makes me smile, and with fun colours like that in your home, I think it's harder to let the dreary west coast weather really get to you...

via shorely chic

Parties, like this ice cream themed birthday from On to Baby, make me so happy I have a daughter. There will be so many options in the future when planning fun birthday parties for her (I'm excited to start sharing my plans for her 1st Birthday soon). Check out all of the details on this little soiree here.


ice cream party via on to baby

I'm trying really hard to get better at being the person in charge of coming up with dinners, grocery shopping and then actually making dinner. It's been slow progress, but I am definitely working on it. I think I may have to add this recipe, from The Lovely Cupboard, to my list of one's to try:

kale sh list


We have some family fun planned for this weekend! The city we now live in will be having a teddy bear picnic this weekend and we plan on bringing Halle to soak up some fun family time together. I'm looking forward to it, and maybe we'll even get to meet some other people from the area. I'm also hoping to sneak out to another vintage market taking place closer to home... we'll see if I can make it happen. What do you have planned for this fine summer weekend?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love that bedroom featured from Robin Baker. Need to check out more of it - looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! Meant "Regan" Baker - not Robin!

      Delete
  2. The inspiration photos that you have are so adorable! Love the kitchen and the ice cream chandelier is so cute...This would be so cute in a cozy garden party, don't you think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, those ice cream decorations are adorable. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig