Friday, June 15, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

I have weeks where I swear I can work towards getting caught up on blogs again... and then suddenly stuff happens and I go days and days again without getting to sit down and do some reading. I won't complain, because those things that happen usually involve time with my gorgeous girl, but I do always love finding some lovely things in blog land as well...


How cute is this step stool that Holly refinished for her little girl. My favourite part has to be the words she added - I mean, isn't that thought on every Mom's mind as they watch their little one's grow and do things on their own?...


via in the fun lane

I was pretty thrilled to get an email from Lori this week, letting me know I had won her giveaway and will soon receive a copy of Happy Home, from Chronicle Books. I can hardly wait to dive into those pages - how fun does this book look? I will definitely share more with you once it arrives!

via Chronicle Books

A Fancy Friday Love, would just not be the same without a gorgeous kitchen, now would it? So, I just had to include this beauty, from Decor de Provence...

via decor de provence

At the top of my "Dream Vacation" list is a trip to Greece. It has been for ages now, and I hope that one day, B and I will vacation here together (alone... I imagine it will be a romantic and relaxing trip). I also daydream that we may stay somewhere as lovely as this summer home, featured on 79 ideas...

living-area via 79 ideas


Well, it's the weekend again and even though I am lucky enough to be home all week with Halle, I just love our weekends. Waking up and enjoying a slow Saturday or Sunday with B, having a yummy breakfast and enjoying our coffee - I couldn't ask for much more. This weekend should be extra fun! We'll be doing more exploring on Saturday, and of course Sunday will be B's first father's day! YAY! Can't wait to show him how thankful both Halle and I are to have him! Do you have anything special planned to honour the father's in your lives?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. WOW that kitchen ....is spectacular, one of the nicest kitchens i've ever came across, I love the tall windows accent with black is perfect! I'm really considering renovating my kitchen like this. Its too perfect !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowza...that kitchen is killer. that is all. happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its enticing to dine in this kitchen, by the way, this one of the best renovations I ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along.I'm impressed. You're truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. I'm saving this for future use.
    Tree Cutting Birmingham Al

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig