Friday, June 1, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

HAPPY FRIDAY! Another week behind us... and, wait a second... another month gone! Just like that it's June! WHOA! Well, let's kick this month off with lots of fancy finds - shall we? Oh, and I'll warn you, I finally had a chance to catch up on blog reading... so this is a looong one!


This console, found on style-ING with Children, was a welcoming sight. I'm dying to get our house pulled together and this is exactly the type of image that inspires me!


happy friday via desire to inspire

Forget decorating my next home. I want our next place to be designed by Tim Clarke, and this post on desire to inspire will make it quite clear why I feel this way...

tim clarke via desire to inspire

After seeing Timothy Sue's removable wallpaper over on Simplified Bee, I totally want to use it in our rental! Could it be any more perfect for a temporary space!? In particular, I want to use the Waterways pattern in Seafoam in our bedroom...

water_seafoam_web
{Uhhh, flickr did something crazy to the colours of this beautiful wallpaper - so make sure you hit up the website to see how beautiful all of the wallpaper truly is!}

If only the kitchen in our rental (or even our home), looked more like this stunner from House Beautiful (that I stumbled across on Decor de Provence)...

via decor de provence

I think I'd like to add this sign, from Dime Store Vintage, to our breakfast nook....


il_570xN.327955031

I'm ready to move (again), into this incredible home in the South of France. As if the location wasn't enough to convince me, the building is actually an old mill converted into a home. Everything about it is just stunning! Check out more of it over on Verdigris Vie...

via verdigris vie

All of the blog reading I've been doing recently has me longing for a home that we can truly make our own again... not just decorate. This post on desire to inspire, featuring the work of Andrea Monath Schumacher of O Interior Design, did not help...

living82ointeriordesign via desire to inspire

Dining room perfection, care of My So Called Home and HGTV Magazine. LOVE!

RX-HGMAG003_Military-Home-093-a_s3x4_lg


Well, I'll be spending the rest of today doing some last minute prep for our house guest who arrives tomorrow. It would be an understatement if I said I'm excited for her arrival. Nicole and I have been friends since high school and we don't get to see much of each other these days as she now lives in New York City (yeeeeahh... I know, I'm jealous too!). I'm looking forward to exploring Vancouver with her, and just spending time catching up! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend too! What are you doing this weekend to welcome June?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love all the photos and new to me blogs! Have fun with your friend, what a bad day to be landing in Vancouver though! Good thing the weather is to improve tomorrow~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your round-up this week! The console from Nataliya is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That French kitchen with the stone wall and modern cupboards is amazing. Happy weekend sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with Nicole! When you move far away from your family and friends, these little weekend trips mean so much! I was also glad to check out this week's fancy finds, I always get lots of inspiration from this series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those beautiful kitchen pics! Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing to say more, but this house excels in every architecture and interior design. What a masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig