Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Roadblock...

Well, I took yesterday off as my friend was still in town. So we enjoyed a little breakfast date with Halle, before we drove into the city for her flight back to NYC. It was so great to catch up with her and we did some sightseeing Saturday and Sunday. I planned on sharing some of our adventures today... but I can't seem to find my cord for my camera to upload our photos. I'm sure I hid it on myself really well, while I was cleaning up last week. UGH!


I will go on a real hunt today to find it, because not only do I have photos from our sight seeing to share... but of course our chairs! Yup! All painted and fabric has been picked up for the seats... hoping to get those all wrapped up today, and then to just start painting the white chairs. Things are moving along, even if a little slowly!


What fun things did you get up to over the weekend? I have so much catching up to do!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. does that mean you bought new fabric for the chairs? :) can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing with the cord to charge my BB all the time :) Can't wait to see the chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when that happens! I finally made a 'cord drawer' in our house after buying a replacement cord on Amazon. Looking forward to seeing the chairs!! Over the weekend we celebrated Avery's 1st Birthday!! And we had friends and family in town it was a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to the chair reveal! We had a busy weekend filled with wet outdoor fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig