Friday, January 27, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

The last Friday of January! Can you believe the first month of 2012 is already behind us? How time has flown! For us, 2012 has started off very exciting and I have a ton to share and announce over the course of the next month - so keep an eye out! With that teaser out of the way, let's see what I loved over the last week...


I would gladly take some time away in this sweet treehouse found on bliss blog last Friday. Isn't it so cozy looking?...

via bliss blog

I loved this powder room, from theLENNOXX the minute I laid eyes on it. What a great way to take your builder basic bathroom vanity and update it with a bright colour and some door knockers for hardware! Isn't it brilliant?

via theLENNOXX

Windows like this in my dining room (or kitchen), have been added to my "must-have list" for my dream home! The photo is actually from the Greenwich Hotel in NYC - care of Daily Dream Decor...

via daily dream decor

This looks like the ultimate outdoor space. I mean, it could almost fool you for a living room - couldn't it? Maybe something for us to keep in mind when we work on the back deck this spring.... No? haha


via house of turquoise

Well, my hair has been fixed up after a salon visit this week, and my outfit has been picked out! Tomorrow afternoon I am off to the Canadian Design bloggers meet-up and I cannot wait to see everyone (and hear about Blog Podium, which I am missing today!). What fun things do you have planned for this coming weekend?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig