Friday, January 6, 2012

Fancy Friday Love - A New Year

A New Year and my very first Fancy Friday of 2012! I loved getting back into blog reading. It seems there is no catching up on reading for me... maybe one day! Regardless, check out what I was loving this week...


This beautiful bathroom, from House of Turquoise on Monday, has me so excited to finish our own bathroom reno. Isn't it lovely?


via house of turquoise

A stunning NYE wedding inspiration shoot from Hey Gorgeous... shot in Rhi's very own beautiful home! Check it out over on her blog...

NYEShoot1

Incredibly beautiful and inspiring Save the Dates from Oh So Beautiful Paper. Make sure to check out all of the details on the post...

via oh so beautiful paper

Shannon shared her love of converted spaces, when she shared this charming chapel conversion on Wednesday. Isn't it beautiful!?

via whats up whimsy

A post on the to-die-for colour combo of navy and hot pink, from Nancy over at Marcus Design. Are you a fan?

pinkandnavy via marcus design

One of my favourites since last week is my new Kobo Vox (with wi-fi) that I bought last Friday! My favourite is the zinio app that will allow me to get digital subscriptions to so many fabulous shelter and lifestyle mags! Anyone have any suggestions on other great apps, books or magazine subscriptions that I need to get for my new toy?

kobo-vox
{via}

The first weekend of 2012 is upon us! Do you have anything fun planned? Aside from working on the bathroom some more, we also have a 3rd birthday party to attend on Saturday. I'll have some photos and details to share with you on Monday.

Happy Weekend everyone!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Oooh, you find such great stuff! I'm particularly loving on that bathroom reno - we have a bathroom redo on our list for this year too! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love watery blue color tiles in the bathroom. And the fuschia and navy combination is so unexpected and elegant...love it. Have a great weekeend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy weekend to you! LOVED that navy/pink post (she knows how to pick 'em)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much inspiration this week. Love the blue tile in the bathroom and the chapel conversion...stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, that bathroom IS lovely! The tiles are beautiful, and I love how they go right up against the window frame and all the way up to the ceiling.

    I just read my first book on my Kindle - I love it! Much easier to hold in bed than a book, and I like scrolling through the pages. Some books I've read and enjoyed are The Help, Unbroken, A Dog's Purpose, and Georgia Bottoms. As for magazines, I highly recommend subscribing to Livingetc on Zinio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The windows in that chapel conversion are stunning. Loving the pink and navy, always like to see the stoic richness of navy tempered by a bit of fun - x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous tile! That colour is amazing!! I want to gut my bathrooms right now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig