Friday, January 20, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

Friday is here again! What a great feeling knowing the weekend is upon us! My list is a tad shorter this week, as I spent a lot of time not only nursing my own cold, but also taking care of our wee sweet baby. But, to look on the bright side, I did find these fabulous bits...


Beautiful flooring in this apartment by Messana O'Rorke Architects, featured on desire to inspire...


messanaororkekj via desire to inspire

Stunning photos of Sarah's home - photographed by Tracey Ayton. Make sure you head over to Sarah's blog to see more...

via flourish design + style

Can I PLEASE move into this over the top home, featured on Decor de Provence, last Friday? Everything about it is perfect!

via decor de provence

On Tuesday, as Halle started to feel better, we took some time to whip up a batch of these delicious Hot Chocolate Cookies (recipe found on my favourite baking blog, Beantown Baker). I recommend giving them a whirl!

IMG_7037

Carissa shared this fun stencil project that her sister tackled. She designed her own stencil, and then used a Sharpie paint pen. It looks so great, and has me wanting to do something like this.... hmmmm...

via the design files

This poster from Evermade Art Prints has to be my new motto! I want to try and reduce the amount of "stuff" we have around here and try to live a bit more simply. I found myself stressed out and overwhelmed by things this past week, and not simply enjoying my time with Halle. Time to simplify around here... Less is definitely more!

MORELESS

Another weekend is here... and after last weekend being so crazy busy and all of us being sick, we're sticking close to home. Of course there will be some more bathroom work, and I plan to sneak off to the spa on Saturday for some "me" time, and get this hair taken care of. What are you up to this weekend?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. mmmm... those cookies look way too good. Isn't Sarah's house fabulous??? Such a great mix of black/white/neutral. Thanks for the shout out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that dining room stencil - amazing! And hot chocolate cookies? Yes please! Hope you're all feeling better soon! Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those floors! Hope you are all feeling better and have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...those floors are stunning! The cookies look pretty great too! Hope Halle is all better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig