Friday, January 13, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Friday! Are you all feeling a little more settled into 2012, and the second week back to work? I'm definitely feeling good being back to my regular routine with Halle, and of course catching up with some of my favourite blogs when I get the chance. Here are some of the great things I found while catching up this past week...


Looking for a pretty new light fixture? What about a breath taking chandelier, like the one below from this is glamourous...


via this is glamourous

Sara gave us a look at her new kitchen flooring last week and it is looking FABULOUS! I'm itching to see more... and also has me wishing that a kitchen reno was in the cards for us this year too!!

via russet street reno

Recently, I just can't get enough of beautiful bathrooms - so this post rounding up some of the best bathrooms of 2011, on desire to inspire, was right up my alley! This one had to be my favourite!

via desire to inspire

Last week, the fabulous Brittany of Gallery No. Eight shared a list of her favourite bloggers of 2011. I was beyond flattered that she included my humble little blog among so many other greats! You can check out her list here (it's definitely worth it!)

No question about it, this turquoise beauty, by interior designer Gina Viscusi Elson, is an absolute dream! 

via house of turquoise

A fun and colourful closet space from Simply Grove. I may have started to organize my front hall closet... but wouldn't it be a tad better if it was a little more lively like this?...

via simply grove

The Mr of This Dusty House, did a great job refinishing this table for their kitchen... the idea belonged to the Mrs. Lovely, isn't it?

via this dusty house

When I saw this space on The Cottage Mix on Tuesday, at first I couldn't believe that it was a kitchen. But it is... and I love it...

via the cottage mix

My hopes for this weekend is that we can put a good dent in the bathroom work. B's been motoring along, and my father has offered his services to us this weekend as well. So keep an eye out for some updates next week.

Do you have anything exciting planned for this weekend?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. That capiz chandelier looks uh-mazing! Don't forget to enter my giveaway of a pairi of Trellis Ikat pillows. :-) (http://michellelalala.blogspot.com/2012/01/giveaway-pair-of-trellis-ikat-pillow.html)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing our table, Kerry!

    I saw that kitchen earlier this week and I still had to stop and stare when I saw it here. I love it! One day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALSO loving that turqoise kitchen! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chandelier is insanely gorgeous!! And those 2 kitchens are too! Thankyou for the mention! You're the bestest :) Happy weekend Kerry!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...so much pretty eye candy!! That bathroom is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just pinned that chandy recently - Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know, I just noticed you mentioned our kitchen and ALSO - that designer kitchen you have on here looks alot like ours, from the cabinets to the lighting to the wall color! ha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig