Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Heart Day

Let me be honest for a moment... I have never been a fan of Valentines' Day, and view it largely as a commercial holiday. For that reason, B and I have never celebrated it - as I prefer to tell him and show him I love him everyday. It's actually usually a lot nicer to get a little surprise of our love for one another, rather than on a scheduled day. However, I just wanted to spread a little love to you, my readers, today! So Happy Heart Day! However you celebrate I hope that it's a fabulous and special day for all of you. You make my day, and you are the reason I keep coming back to write! So thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

{via}

And don't forget to treat yourselves and those you love! :)

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

Yup... just like any normal girl, I think that the best part of Valentine's Day has to be all of the yummy treats and chocolate. So maybe I'll just have to let myself indulge a little today! Hope you do too!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. oh, you are making me so hungry - these all look delicious! We keep coming back because of you, too - x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're not huge Valentine's day people either, though I do love me some sweets and chocolate! How can you say no to a day that celebrates that??

    Enjoy the day, Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should not have read this - now craving strawberries and cream and cupcakes! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures! You have me wanting strawberries and pancakes now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post! Happy Heart Day Kerry :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig