Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dream Home - Private Paradise

It's January in Toronto... YUCK. January and February are my least favorite months in this city. It's cold, grey, slushie and just plain depressing. I'm already finding myself dreaming about the spring days that lay ahead and the warm months of the summer... so for this weeks Dream Home, I knew I had to find a gorgeous place somewhere warm! Once again, I turned to trusy Sotheby's Reality and found this gorgeous home (suitably named "Coral House") tucked away in the Turks and Caicos Islands, listed for a cool $9M US! 


It's large... and gorgeous and set right on the water. Of course, that's only the beginning of all of the wonderful things that this stunner has in store! I mean... check out the privacy that comes with the $9M price tag...


Private beach? PUH-LEASE! But if you want to switch it up a little, there is also the option to kick back and take a dip in your pool...


Equally as gorgeous at night as it is during the day...


And also the perfect place to kick back at the end of the day with some cocktails and good friends...


Of course, the outside isn't the only perfect place to entertain. Look at all of the gorgeous rooms (and space) INSIDE!





The Lighting! Those cool white floors and walls! It all just compliments the gorgeous blue water and white sand so perfectly! Just so much SPACE. Turks and Caicos blogger meet-up anyone? No worries... there are all kinds of bedrooms for us to crash in too...






And I'll be sleeping in here...


Mainly because of this...


Are you sold yet? Anyone else packing their bags to join me in the sunshine? Seriously, with over 12,000 sq. ft there is more than enoug room for us all to go... oh yes, and of course there is also the private guest cottage, and staff quarters for some extra room.

If these rooms haven't won you over just yet, check out the rest of them over at the listing. Believe me, there were a few stunners I had to leave out just because I wouldn't have the space to share them all.

Where are you dreaming of running off to, or retiring? Let me know what kind of dream home or escape your thinking of and I'll take on hunting it down for you!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Thank you, Kerry, for wisking me off to a far away land on cold winters day like today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew said we could afford it.

    HA!!! IT'S INCREDIBLE!! I wanna visit it just for one night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I love all of the blue bedspreads!! I was just vacationing in Jamaica and-I am definitely feeling Torontos wrath too!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig