Monday, December 13, 2010

A Touch of Christmas

Our house may be a bit of a mess right now, as we put the finishing touches on the front entrance (B is priming the walls and ceiling as I type this!), but we've managed to get a few Christmas touches around the house....





Not my best photos... I'm well aware! I wasn't able to snap any photos until it was dark on Sunday, as we spent most of the weekend at my parents. We went on the annual tree cutting trip, and did some relaxing and decorating over at their place.

What I love most about my parents Christmas tree is the assortment of vintage ornaments they have collected over the years. I couldn't tell you how old some of them are... but I can definitely share with you just how beautiful they look...



What is your favourite part of Christmas in your home?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Loving your Christmas decor and your parent's ornaments are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part of Christmas is definitely the food and relaxing and talking old funny stories with my mom and family members!

    ReplyDelete
  3. never seen a stained glass looking ornament! gorgeous! my fave part of xmas in my home is seeing our stockings hung. (cat's included)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great. I have that same wreath, Kerry! Is yours from the Bay??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking tree Kerry and I love that wreath! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great weekend Kerry and that all is well.
    Your home is looking cute all Christmasified!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that stained glass ornament and the pink and green striped one too. My favorite part of Christmas is that my boyfriends birthday is on Christmas eve :) I make sure that Christmas eve is all about him and not Christmas stuff. Birthday wrapping paper and birthday theme everything. Poor baby always claims he got jipped on presents. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty -- hope you're well - thought you were taking a break? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all your christmas decor--it look so great!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig