Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wine Winner!

Happy Christmas Eve, Eve everybody! Today I'm thinking of an old tradition I used to share with my cousin... we had a Christmas Eve, Eve sleep over every year filled with movies, music, food, late nights... all fun of course! Anyone out there have any Christmas Eve, Eve traditions?


But what I came here for! To announce the winner of my Inniskillin Wineries giveaway! I'm actually still a relatively new MAC user, so I have no idea how to show you the number that was randomly generated, but I promise that I'm being honest! Our winner was #3... meaning Brittany wins! 



Congrats Brittany! I'll be emailing you shortly so we can get in touch to arrange getting your prize sent to you! Hope this brightens your holiday a little!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Aww, how fun. We're actually celebrating Christmas Eve today and on one side of the family that's the full blown presents day! Hope you enjoy your Christmas Eve, Eve, Kerry!

    p.s. to take a screen capture of a selection on a mac hit 'command - shift - 4'.
    OR you can use the application 'Grab' which is in Applications/Utitlities.

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wishing you and yours a very happy holiday!
    i love Christmas Eve Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Brittany! Enjoy the yummy wine - can wine be yummy?

    Merry Christmas Kerry, have a wonderful holiday!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas!!! Enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig