Friday, December 10, 2010

Fancy Friday Love

As busy as this week may have been finishing up school projects, and preparing for the holidays, I still found time to squeeze in some fancy things from this past week!

Love the DIY Knock Off of Pottery Barn's Stratton Bed that Kate built for her bedroom! B and I have been discussing building one of our own... so seeing this was a huge inspiration for me.


Didn't she do an incredible job?

How gorgeous is this kitchen that Alison shared on Wednesday?


I'm loving the white with the silvers and golds, and the creamy tones in the wall paper! It's just so serene and lovely. I'd die to have our kitchen look like this!

We all saw Jen make one before, and recently Anne-Marie tackled one of these awesome chandeliers using twine...


Doesn't it just look perfect in her (already gorgeous) dining room? Seriously, both of those ladies have far more patience than I ever could!

How awesome are these DIY Christmas Tree ornaments that Renee made using old mason jar lids?


How great would these look hanging directly in front of the shimmering lights on your tree? So cute, and so many different things you can do!

This quote, found on flourish design + style, pretty much sums up how I've made it through this past week...


Thanks B!

Loved this adorable DIY Deer Head project that Danielle shared this past week.


Isn't she one smart cookie? They turned out so great!

It's been a long week for me... and I'm so looking forward to this weekend. Even though I still have my colour theory final to study for, I'm looking forward to spending this weekend with my family and getting ready for the holidays! Tomorrow morning we'll be heading north with my Dad for the traditional Christmas tree cutting! There will also be some decorating, some hot chocolate drinking, hopefully some shopping & gift wrapping as well as some Christmas card writing! Exactly what I need to unwind a little! Any Christmasy plans for you weekend?

I hope to be back to some more regular posts next week - B's got a lot done around the house recently and we cannot wait to share! Have a great one!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. All fantastic ideas --- love this series Kerry! Have agreat weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote and the DIY deer head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really awesome post! Especially considering that I just wrote a blog on Why DIY?

    This is an awesome post and great inspiration for my own DIY projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kerry :) I am really charmed by that kitchen, what a beautiful ambiance it has. Heading over to find out more about the deer DIY :) Hoping you have a wonderful weekend (and that you find some time to relax!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that kitchen and Danielle's deer head DIY is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl! love that wallpaper in that lovely kitchen--and that amazing light fixture! i hope you weekend is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...thanks for all this incredible inspiration!
    i hope you have a great weekend. looking forward to seeing what you have been up to...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig