Friday, August 26, 2011

Fancy Friday Love

These weeks are just flying by, and the proof is that our Munchkin is already 5 weeks tomorrow! Nutso! But baby news aside... here's some fancy finds from the past week...


Did you get a look, last Friday, at the first preview of Caitlin's new fabric line! I'm in love already and so excited to see a new fabric every Friday until the line launches in October!

Caitlin Wilson Fabric

A beautiful kitchen designed by Canadian Dee Dee Taylor Eustace, from House of Turquoise last Friday. Love the colour, the flooring, the details! One day our kitchen will be as beautiful (in another life possibly...)

via house of turquoise

A lovely post on Monday over at Verdigris Vie, showing this beautiful home on Martha's Vineyard. Loving all of it, but was particularly inspired by these rustic looking built-ins! 

via verdigris vie

I just can't get enough of beautiful kitchens - and this one, from a life's design, feels so light and airy even with the black cabinetry...

via a lifes design

I found a new food blog this week (thanks to pinterest)... and this is what sold me on starting to follow it...

oreo peanut butter dip

Oreo Peanut Butter Dip! Are you kidding me? No, I certainly don't NEED it... but man would I love to try it! YUM!

Doing some last minute summer entertaining this weekend or next? Look no further than Sugar and Charm for some beautiful table setting inspiration!

via Sugar and Charm

And just because...

via lavender and lilles
{via}

Let's not forget how lucky we are!

I'm very much looking forward to this weekend! Tomorrow B and I plan on taking the munchkin to the CNE (at least for a little bit). It's always been a tradition in my family to visit every summer (I only ever missed it when I lived away for University), and I'd like to make it a tradition for her as well! Sunday, a couple of my girlfriends are coming by for a visit and to check out our reno's - it's been a while since they've been at the house, so should be a nice visit! 

What fun things do you have planned for this weekend?
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Beautiful photos! Great Fancy Friday! Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the Ex. I have actually never been in my life. I will go at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Oreo Peanut Butter Dip looks AMAZING! I just might have to make it! Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following! I hope you do make the dip, it is pretty delish, and addicting. Be careful. Beautiful blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that quote... thank you for the reminder and thanks a lot {sarcasm} for introducing the oreo peanut butter dip!! The pregnant woman can't focus on work anymore! jk... enjoy the CNE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, this was the final straw...once I saw this I KNEW I NEEDED new water glasses for my table settings....before revealing sugar and charm to me, I was a relatively happy camper

    :)

    Happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! That kitchen is gorgeous and I love the table setting. PS - you're so good at blogging with a baby. seriously. Have fun at the CNE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the quote. it's a great reminder to be grateful for the life we have. Happy Friday. I will be finishing the garage door, going for brunch with hubby and Baby C and starting on the exterior trim on the 2nd floor... happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope you are having a fantastic weekend~ loving caitlin's fabric! and that amazing kitchen~

    ReplyDelete
  10. That kitchen is gorg! And a great reminder to live fully and love enough! (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig