Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Etsy Love - trafalgar's square

While catching up on on my blog reading recently, I came across this post from Jenna Marie of design sparrow, and had to browse through her search for elephant artwork. As I browsed, I couldn't help but fall head over heels for the artwork from trafalgar's square! Such a variety of adorable prints and reasonable prices! How cute are these for a nursery, kid's room or playroom?...

Rabbit Catch

il_570xN.185739770

via trafalgars square

Bunny Parade

Golden Slumbers

This is a seriously small selection of the adorable artwork that is offered in this wonderful little shop! Make sure to head on over and check out more of what they have!

If Halle had a larger room, with more wall space I would gladly scoop up a whole bunch of these prints to hang in her nursery. Unfortunately, we don't even have room for a playroom for her... so these will have to remain on record as something to purchase a little further down the line. I just knew I HAD to share with all of you...
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Baby Mine is too sweet - my heart melts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bunny with its jar of stars - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even have children on the horizon and I'm in love with these prints! They are so precious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig