Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Etsy Love - Lana Stepul Dresses

Yeah, I know you haven't seen much in the way of projects around here for a little while... but I'm sure you understand. As I write this I have a newborn nestled up against my left leg (thankfully she's so calm and loves just laying around staring at things). So today, I have something a little different for you! 


I don't often do posts on fashion, but after coming across the Etsy shop of Lana Stepul, I just couldn't help myself! I could've easily put her shop into a Fancy Friday Love post, but her work deserves it's very own mention for sure - so that's what it's getting.


The minute I saw one of her dresses on the front page, I was instantly in love! All of her dresses are custom made to fit your body, and with all things considered, her prices are fantastic. Her styles are exactly what I'm always looking for and can never find. Once I'm back to my pre-baby body - I may have to invest in some of her gorgeous work! 


What thrilled me even more was that even though she is located in NYC, her shipping to Canada is less than it is within the US! Unheard of! Check out these gorgeous frocks...


Lana Stepul Multicolor

Lana Stepul Ruffle

Lana Stepul Oversize Bow

She creates more than just stunning dresses though. Take a look at some of her other creations...

Lana Stepul Silk Charmeuse Tank

Lana Stepul Giraffe Skirt

Lana Stepul Full Circle Skirt

Seriously - I die! These are only a sample of my favourites - I think I would take one of everything in her shop if I could! So head on over and check her out. If you loved these pieces, you will not be disappointed.

Have you discovered any great Etsy shops recently that we all must know about?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Oooo I love that giraffe print skirt... as a matter of fact, I love the whole outfit that is shown there...

    One Etsy shop I am currently lusting over is Michelle Chang Jewelry... I neeeeeedd her Mini Horseshoe Necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty- thanks for sharing- I love finding out about new fabulous Etsy shops!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the giraffe print skirt!! And the dresses are so lovely! Gorgeous find Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! Glad I can't fit into any of these right now, I do NOT need another reason to shop ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig