Friday, August 19, 2011

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Friday friends! Halle and I have a big adventure ahead of us today! We're heading into my office for a lunch time BBQ and to show the little munchkin off. Hard to believe she'll be four weeks old tomorrow... time surely does fly by! So, while we prepare for our adventure, why not take a look at our fancy finds from the past week?...


Part of me squealed with excitement over the cuteness of this mini boden jacket when I saw it last Friday!... I would've considered buying it for Halle, but my girlfriend stopped by two Monday's ago and brought our little girl the cutest parka jacket from Joe Fresh! (Pictures to come in the fall of course!)


via mini boden

Kara's Party Ideas always shares the best party themes - I love checking them out. Last Friday she shared this adorable "tiny themed" first birthday party and it looks so cute! Something for me to store away for 11 months from now maybe?

ellas-first-birthday via karas party ideas

We're ever so slowly creeping towards September (sad but true), and September ALWAYS reminds me of New York City! It was where B and I first met back in 2007, and last fall I also dashed off on a short trip to NYC for the Nate Berkus show taping. Since I won't be making any trips to NYC this fall... I would happily settle for this Kate Spade Streets of New York Bon Shopper...

Streets of New York Bon Shopper

Some great wedding invites from lovely little details this week. The design, the wedding location, the celebrations... everything is absolute perfection! The save the dates are pretty awesome too... but you'll have to head over to the blog to check them out...

via lovely little details

On Tuesday, Michaela gave us a peak inside of this stunning Texas home that took my breath away! I'm sure you'll agree that you'd take this home in a heart beat...

Southern Living via Michaela Noelle

A short list, and not surprising as this week seemed to fly by. We have a family filled weekend ahead. Tomorrow B has a softball tournament, so Halle and I are going to go along to cheer him on. We love watching him play softball. Sunday I have a baby shower in my hometown, so B will be accompanying me and we'll spend some time with my parents, my brother and his fiance as well. So looking forward to all of this family time... and I'm hoping to finally get back into my parents pool if the weather permits! 

Enjoy your weekend... after all, there are not many summer weekends left (sorry, it had to be said). 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. that little jacket is darling! I need to start looking at fall jackets etc for our little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Boden!! Thanks for encouraging my online shopping addiction ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have so much fun in the office today, Kerry! I'm sure she'll be an angel for ya! (: Loving all the inspiration...and thanks for giving that post a shout out. I want to move in that Texas house (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket is so cute!! I'm heading back to NYC in September!! It'll be the first time since having my babies... six years! Time flies, enjoy all your moments. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig