Friday, May 11, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Friday everyone! It's a really happy Friday for us today, but I'll share more details later! :) For now, I'd prefer to share my fancy favourites from this past week...


This scalloped mini skirt is too cute for words! I fell for it the minute I saw it on Oh Joy! last week. Probably not cute on me... but maybe on one of my sweet readers? :)


image1xl

A lovely minty kitchen, from a life's design. As much as I don't mind our rental kitchen, my dream kitchen is more along the lines of something like this...

via a life's design

Adding a Bloom Theory camera strap to my "must-have" list, after seeing them on A Diary of Lovely. My favourite has to be the Petite Cherie...

petit_Cheri


garden and gun via the cottage mix

I think that this little bird, available at Indigo, is so sweet. Would love to order it and add it to our new media centre shelves.

882709059035_hi

Well, I am so thankful that Friday is here! We are off today on our first big family vacation. I am SO EXCITED about it, and I look forward to sharing some details hopefully during the week. I can't wait to kick off this fun filled week. What fun things do you have planned for this coming weekend?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I just loved that skirt and what an amazing camera strap! I'm speechless when it comes to that kitchen. Dreaming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitchen designs like these inspires renovators to make more renovations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so eyeing that little bird yesterday! Mint color has made a come-back! enjoy your family vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a great vacation Kerry! You guys are going to love it....love all these friday fancies too

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig