Sunday, May 13, 2012

A First Mother's Day

First off, I want to wish each and every Mom out there a very Happy Mother's Day! What a well deserved day, for all of you fabulous women.


Today Mother's Day has taken on a whole new meaning for me. Thanks to this precious face, I am celebrating my very first mother's day...


May 6, 2012

Though at times, being a mother can be tiring and trying... she is such a joy in my life. Her smiles, and giggles and her emerging personality fill me with so much happiness every single day. How did I ever get so lucky to be the Mama of such a precious little girl?

Also - being a Mom to our Halle has given me a whole new appreciation and understanding of what our own Mom's did for us...

303020_262702803766617_100000806975017_714599_1638154951_n

To My Mom: Thank you for every sacrifice that you ever made for me. For all of the times that you did the hard thing, because you knew it would be best for me. Thank you for always listening and for being someone I could confide in or laugh with. You have been more than just my Mom, and I am so thankful to have a role model like you in my life. I hope that I can be as great a Mom to Halle, as you have been to me. I don't think I could ever put into words how thankful I am to have you as my Mom... and of course, Halle's grandmother!

I am thrilled that I get to spend this Mother's Day, not only with my precious little girl, but also with both my Mom & B's Mom! That's right, all of us are together once again, this time in the sunshine state. We are all staying at my parent's time share, minutes from Disney. Yup - Halle will be meeting Mickey and Minnie for the first time and clearly I am wayyy more excited than she is! I have some content lined up for you this week... and hope to pop in once or twice to update you on our first big family vacation! 

Wishing all of you a very Happy Mother's day. Make sure you let your Mom know how much you love her - that's fall she really needs to know today!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a lovely day...such a lovely photo of Halle! What a sweetie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fabulous! i hope you have a great time in disney, and enjoy your first mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and nice photos. Let us honor our mother for their unconditional love for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for a first mothers day! best job! aren't mom's the best? halle is to cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig