Monday, May 7, 2012

Our Weekend

So we did accomplish quite a bit this weekend, and I'll get to that... starting this afternoon. For this morning, I wanted to start things off a little bit slow to ease us into the new week. Last week I finally got reconnected with a new phone, and I'm now on instagr.am! I am loving it and took a ton of photos to capture our weekend... so here's what we got up to...


May 5, 2012

May 5, 2012


May 5, 2012

May 5, 2012

May 5, 2012

May 6, 2012

May 6, 2012

May 6, 2012

May 6, 2012

May 6, 2012

I love weekends spent with my two favourite people! We always have so much fun exploring and just being a family. I just had to share... especially as I am now loving instagram! You can find me at firsttimefancyblog, to keep up! 

Come back this afternoon... we'll be taking a look back at the bathroom that I never truly revealed to you!


SHARE:

2 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig