Friday, October 7, 2011

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Friday again! I hope that you all enjoyed my guest posts this week! If you missed them you, make sure to check out the posts from Nette, Lindsay, Amelia and Meg! I'm sure you'll enjoy their blogs as much as I do. Also, I must say thank you to each of them! Lifted a little weight off my shoulders and allowed Halle and I to really enjoy this past week. Today, some last minute wedding stuff for my brother's big day (and recovery from the rehearsal dinner last night. Good times!). So while we prep (and recover), check out what was good this past week (and the week before too, since I was a little behind on blog reading)...


While we're on the topic of weddings, love this inspiration board that Shannon shared last Friday! Birch is so pretty, and absolutely perfect for an outdoor wedding - don't you agree?

birch via whats up whimsy

I want to join a book club that has get togethers like this one (if I had more time to read...)

book-club

I want these prints, from Sarah Jane Studios, for Halle's nursery! What perfect little reminders, that children should hear every single day.

via Sarah Jane Studios

Hello gorgeous bathroom on Milk and Honey Home this past Sunday!

via milk and honey home

... and a warm and welcoming dining room on desire to inspire...

avotakka via desire to inspire

Love this fun project that Anne-Marie tackled for her daughters room. Every little girl should have one in their room...

via 10 Rooms

Are you following along as Rhi's first home is built? This past week she shared some photos of their drywalled main floor, and some of their decor plans. I am so thrilled for her and her hubby! What an exciting time.

House1

I am in LUST with Emily's new built-in bookcases in her office. I am currently wishing for a larger home, where my father could build me something like this. If only!

via emily a clark

Love Michaela's DIY chevron dresser! Great work my dear!

via Michaela Noelle

Well, not much left to say on this end, except - Let the festivities begin! I can't wait to share some details and photos from the big day next week. So, enjoy your weekend and Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Canadian friends. Hope you're surrounded by all of those that you love!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love that welcoming dining room - perfect for autumn! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature Kerry! Have a great thanksgiving weekend - your first with Halle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dying over the bookcases--and always love sarah jane prints~ i too want to join up with caroline's book club! so fun! happy weekend girly~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome projects! Thanks for sharing and enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Emily's bookcases as well. So jealous!!! As always there is so much talent out there!
    Have a fabulous Thanksgiving with your wee one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so much talent here- I am in awe over that bathroom! Those bookshelves are perfection... I wish I had time for a book club, so cool. And that wedding board? So romantic.... thank you very much for including my little project with sich a talented group, Kerry. Happy thanksgiving - x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig