Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Guest Post - Little Orphan Aggie

It's Tuesday morning, and I am so excited to share with you another newer blog that I'm sure you'll all love! Linds and I actually first started exchanging emails months ago, before little Halle girl even arrived. She let me know a little about her new home and their projects they were working on, and I loved seeing her pictures. What was even more fun was discovering we grew up in the same town. Enough outta me though... here's what Linds had to say about her little online space!


Hey Fancy Readers! Thanks so much Kerry for having me over to guest post and introduce my brand new (and very first) blog!  My name is Linds and I've just started a new blog (www.little-orphan-aggie.blogspot.com) about the renovations my boyfriend and I are doing on our two and a half story house that was built in 1920.  Here we are, the 2 faces behind this labour of love...


And here is our house, who is in need of major love...


We've been living in our house for just about 2 years and we've been under construction on our main floor for the last year.  I've read many of your blogs for months and months now and admired all that you do, and finally decided that I wanted to get in on the blog action.  This community seems just so wonderfully positive, encouraging, helpful and inspiring and I'm really looking forward to getting to know you better! I want to give you just a little sneak peek at what's to come, I haven't even got to this part on my blog yet!  Our kitchen started off like this (for some reason the picture is doing it way more justice than it probably deserved)


Then we did this to it...




and eventually we got some drywall up and started putting it back together...


Next to come would be the cabinets and countertops which is just about where we're at right now, so come on over, check my blog out to see some after shots in the coming weeks, leave a comment or two and I really look forward to getting to know you all! Kerry, thanks again for having me over!  I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! ~Linds


Thank YOU Linds for stopping by with a great post, and introducing everyone to your blog! I'm so looking forward to the after shots that you have to share, as I'm sure many of my readers are also! Once again... be sure to come back tomorrow, I have another fabulous blogger ready to say hi!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. your house is the same age as mine...and i LOVE it! we kept the original walls in most rooms (and therefore the original moldings and trim and windows)...lots of character - but CRAZY HEATING BILLS!

    Good luck on your renos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heating bill was a major factor in doing this reno, we've kept all the original moldings and trim too to put back on when we're done...all those little features are what we loved about it after all! Thanks for your well wishes, Shannon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig