Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Designer Love - Tammy Connor

It's been a bit since I've done a post on a fabulous designer. So, the other week when I stumbled across this drool worthy post over on The Cottage Mix, I knew my next one had to focus on the work of Tammy Connor. Each of the spaces below have the perfect coastal feel, without being too obvious in decor choices. The neutral paint colours and the textures used in each space bring the right amount of warmth. I'll take one of each please!


tammy connor via the cottage mix

tammy connor via the cottage mix10

tammy connor via the cottage mix2

tammy connor via the cottage mix3

tammy connor via the cottage mix6

I would have to say that out of all of the designers that I have featured on here, Tammy Connor does the best at nailing my style right on the head! Laid back with that beachy kind of feel. 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. lots of interesting architectural detail and I LOVE that porch! I'd like to see those dining room benches up close, they seem to be a campaign style? I wonder if they fold up....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig