Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Turkey Day!

Morning friends, and Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canucks! We've been having an incredible weekend, and the fun ain't over yet!! So, as we continue enjoying this long weekend, here's some of my favourite Thanksgiving inspiration collected on my Pinterest board!

style at home via desire to decorate

This first one comes from Style at Home. What I love most about this stylish fall spread, is that it proves the season does not always need to be done in the traditional red, oranges, yellows and browns! Why not do a more modern take with blues, purples and whites? I'm definitely feeling this one!

via better homes and gardens

A beautiful way to welcome all of your Thanksgiving guests, care of Better Homes and Gardens!

via pinterest

This has to be my favourite table setting. So sweet, and all of the little details make it perfectly fall - don't you agree?

via silverbox creative

Looking for a way to involve your family and guests, and be reminded of what you're all thankful for this holiday? Why not try something like this lovely thankful chain, from silverbox creative studio? Even the kids can enjoy writing down what they are thankful for and seeing it displayed!

Okay - I know I've been lacking in my own home content, but trust me when I say there are lots of goodies coming this week! We've made some progress on our living room, done some fall decorating and I can also finally update you on my parents guest room! I can't wait to share, so be sure to keep coming back this week... oh, and of course I'll also share some photos of the wedding and our fun filled weekend... how could I not?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I hope you have a fabulous weekend celebrating Thanksgiving. Beautiful inspiration today, the pumpkin tablesetting is my favorite too, so cute. I might have to steal it for our table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your belly aching yet? I am so hurting.. turkey, stuffing, pie..

    Beautiful gallery, I love the table cloth from Style at Home!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig