Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Two Steps Ahead

Yesterday morning I shared some of our Halloween decorations, along with some inspiration for future decorations. While we're preparing for Halloween around these parts, my mind is already on another upcoming holiday... Christmas. Yes my friends, I am a Christmas-aholic and I'm not afraid to admit it. Though I try to hold back on decorating until after American Thanksgiving for the sake of B, I've already started to think Christmas cards.


We had some family photos taken this past weekend by John Brunke - who has shot many family weddings (including my brother's last weekend). I plan to use these photos to create some family photo cards to send out this year. While I work away on those - I just wanted to give you a sneak peak of some of the beautiful photos that John captured for us...


JB-E (1009)

JB-E (1011)

JB-E (1017)

JB-E (1021)

JB-E (1023)

JB-E (1030)


A big thanks to John for capturing these moments. I know these will be photos that we will cherish for years to come!


I love that they are simple and straight forward. Of course, like everyone, I love photos that "tell a story", but I think these photos tell the only story that they need to. We're a family and we love each other! B and I have decided we'd like to try and get family photos done every fall to see how our family grows and changes. Do you have any family photo traditions?
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. great photos kerry - the hand picture is absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos! your baby is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics, your little girl is a doll! :) We just started a family tradition of taking pics every September around our anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...Halle is so gorgeous- as her mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your family is completely adorable! I love the sweet little grey outfit - looks like she's going to be a ginger... I myself am partial to ginger kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely lovely photos Kerry!!! Halle is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! Clark Photo Labs has a promo on right now for 50% all of their Christmas cards, photo books, etc. - you should check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beauty!! you all look great, what gorgeous pictures for a gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG your daughter is so beautiful! You guys are an adorable family, and the photos are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos! Love the one of you and Halle with the window in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww...so adorable Kerry and a great tradition. That's one thing we don't have - family photos of the three of us. Tons of my daughter but hardly any of the three of us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those photos are adorable and so great for a holiday card! Love the one of Halle's tiny hand.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw she is such an adorable munchkin! Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love the one of you two looking out the window! so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig