Wednesday, September 28, 2011

If I Could Do It Again...

What I'm referring to is Halle's nursery. It's not that I don't love it exactly as it turned out (I completely do), but I'm sure you other design fanatics understand that I just can't get enough of design, and as soon as one room is done, I could do it all over again just to try out something new. 


So, other week when I finally had the chance to browse through the October issue of House Beautiful, I fell in love with wallpaper. This handpainted wallpaper by Anya Larkin to be exact...


Casablanca Flourette

This gorgeous paper is called Casablanca, and the pattern and colours won me over immediately. I could see the nursery done in a similar colour story to what it is now, only with more coral instead of brown. So maybe I wouldn't need to do it all over again. Maybe we could just transition it into her big girl room (HA! As if we could afford this wallpaper, and then want to put it in a child's room!...Unlikely)?

We'll see what she's into when that time comes, but I can always day dream! Has anything caught your eye recently that has you itching to redecorate?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I know what your talking about, we considered our living room done, and then we refinished our hardwood floors in our home and now the living room is in the process of 'changes' But its fun to keep things fresh!!! I'd hate having the same decor for years

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the wallpaper. You could buy just one roll and cut is out and frame it in large wall frames as art:). I know what you mean, I'm wanting to redo my living room that I just finished after a year of putting it all together. I think nothing is ever really finished around here. It's all a project:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! and i totally know what you mean...
    i love sarah's idea of framing it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally do that too with rooms. I have a feeling once I know boy/girl I'll have tons of feelings like that about the nursery! That wallpaper is beautiful, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh you sound like me girlfriend :) Such is the life of a designer though right. Always wanting to make things prettier! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thank goodness that other people are like this too. Unfortunately I think it is what keeps me from finishing a room in my house...the fear of wanting to change it immediately.

    (I came via your nursery post and it is GORGEOUS!! I adore everything, but especially the darling drawer knobs.)

    Baylor Says...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig