Thursday, September 29, 2011

One of a Kind Show Shop - Round 2!

The One of a Kind Shop is open for a second round (September 27 - October 10th), with a larger selection of fantastic buys! I must say, this little online shop is definitely getting me excited for the show in November. Here are my favourites this time...


Love these pinecone napkins! Perfect for a fall dinner party, or your Thanksgiving table! Even better - the set of 2 is only $20!

artisan3_3_large

Looking for some new fall clothes? How about the pretty Dulce Dress for $100?

artisan6_3_large

Looking to dress up your home instead? Loving this textile artwork. The colours are fantastic, and so is the $65 price tag!

artisan10_2_large

Or if you're looking for a gift, this reversible fall floral necklace for $34 is a great option. So pretty!

artisan4_1_large

What are you loving in the shop this time around? Will you be buying anything, or did you score something fabulous from the first shop
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVE the One of a Kind. It's a tradition to go every year with my Mom to hit up our fave vendors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention in your article! Schoolyard's napkins are one of my favourites too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig