Tuesday, September 13, 2011

... Speaking of Freshening Up...

While i'm on the topic of Freshening things up (see this morning's post)... I wanted to ask. Who do you recommend for redesigning blogs, for a good price! This space needs some sprucing up as well and I think I'm finally ready to pull the trigger to pay someone to help me out! I need any all suggestions that you have - so leave 'em below and I'll be checking them out and sending emails to inquire!

All of your help is SO greatly appreciated! 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I have always admired Danielle Moss's blog design... She has both pre-made templates and full custom design services:
    http://www.daniellemossportfolio.com/

    Hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really happy with Tricia Nae - the price was definitely right and she was lovely to work with...

    http://www.tricianaedesigns.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, i'm going to look into those, too. i want to widen the blog, and it says i can't do it with my template. i'm scared of messing around with it, and having it be horr.i.ble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just signed up with Jenna at q.a. designs to give my blog a facelift. I adore her work, and she seems super sweet. So far so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooops, forgot the link -- http://qadesigns.blogspot.com/
    I had a bad experience with another person before, which is why it has taken me so long to pull the trigger. But I think it's time. Good luck Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kerry, I just sent you an email to your gmail. This is Jeremy with Flaming Monkey Designs, and we can totally help you out. Contact data is in the email, check it out to let me know how you want to get in touch

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig