Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Guest Post - What Would You Do?

Happy Wednesday! I know I haven't been around much this week. Between the grey rainy weather, and closing in on 32 weeks prego, I've just been feeling sluggish and unmotivated as of late. However, I am thrilled to tell you that today I am taking part in Cristin's series, "What Would You Do?" over on her blog Simplified Bee.

simpbeeheader-2

If you're not familiar with her series, you need to head on over to see what it's all about... and of course, to check out what I came up with. I participated alongside three other fabulous bloggers: Michaela, Mackenzie and Marissa (yeah, I'm the odd one out, without a name beginning with M).

A big thanks to Cristin for asking me to participate. I had so much fun putting my design together, and I cannot wait to see what the three other talented ladies came up with!

Oh... and today our little peanut's dresser was featured over on Better After, along with a bunch of other fabulous bluey-green projects! Thanks to Lindsey for sharing our labour of love!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. 32 weeks! Yep, you are almost there. What an amazing, exciting time for you. My oldest is almost nine and it seems like just yesterday I brought her home from the hospital. Goes by fast!

    Also, I love your nursery design. So fresh and fun. I thought too of the "M" names. How funny! I was the odd one out in my family w 3 brothers all with "M" names. :-)

    Thanks so much for your participation in the series!

    xo,
    c

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig