Friday, May 20, 2011

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Friday again friends! I'm so excited that it's the weekend again, and even more excited that it's a long weekend here in Canada! B and I have some plans up our sleeves, and I can't wait to share them with you next week. For now, let's look back at what was great this past week...

Early in the week on Full House, saw this great post with an image of two twin beds pushed together in a guest room. Wonderful idea, no?

via full house

While I'm on the topic of bedrooms, did you see the fabulous tween room that belongs to the daughter of fellow Canadian blogger Natalie? If you're not familiar with Natalie's blog go check it out - she has some seriously awesome style!

via beachhouseinthecity

I'm always a sucker for great travel themed things... especially for parties and weddings. Which of course means, I was drawn to these great boarding pass invites on armelle blog this week. I know - it's definitely not the first time this thing has been done, but that doesn't make me love them any less!

airplane-party-invite via armelle blog

I first spotted this gorgeous bathroom on Lovely Clusters on Wednesday...

via lake jane

It was love at first sight... and then I clicked over to the original source at the blog Lake Jane (another Canadian blogger!!!). You will not believe this bathroom transformation. Enjoy all of the gorgeous details and envy those that have a space this gorgeous in their home. Words can't even describe... 

The other day I walked past the H&M down the street from my office and this dress was in the window...

hm dress

Right now as my belly expands I find all I really want to wear are dresses and skirts (that can sit under my belly). This one fit the bill. It's long, it's cute AND it's only $12.95 CDN! So I tried it on... and it's just as cute and comfy as it looks. Unfortunately, the low cut back and horizontal stripes are not a good match with my current body shape! Ah well - let the cute dress hunt continue!

As for us this weekend, a couple of projects will be finished up (I hope), but mostly we plan to just have fun... and have some "us" time! We're both looking forward to it, and I'll share it all with you next week for sure! For now, I'll just say, enjoy your weekend and I'll be back on Monday (even though it's a holiday!). What do you have planned for this weekend?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. That bathroom is INCREDIBLE!!! Thanks for the great links and enjoy your weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post! I need to make a date with h&m soon they have some great stuff for spring.

    Have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that bathroom too and was instantly in love! Amazing.

    I got a great maxi dress at Joe that seems to be preggo friendly, so far anyways... It's so comfy it feels like you're wearing a nighty! It was only $29 and I love it. I'm wearing it in my 'baby reveal post' if you wanna check it out.

    Enjoy your weekend, Kerrie! Yay long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah h&m! they really need to get online ordering here asap! love the dress~ and that bedrrom with the twin beds! so great--also adore the floral chair in that room~ happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heading over to check out that stunning bathroom! Have great weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable dress!! And that twin bed idea is so fun (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb, what a weblog it is! This weblog presents valuable data to us, keep it up.


    Also visit my web page :: manhattan termite inspection

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig