Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Crazy

Yes... I'm MIA. My evenings are completely filled with finishing my final floor plan / concept board for B's dream bachelor pad. I'm nearing the end, and as much as I've enjoyed this class, I'm looking forward to some down time and prepping for the little nut thats constantly rolling around in my belly...

We also woke up this morning to a sick pup...

Heading Home from Boston

Yes... the ridiculous one that is sleeping standing up. Love him to death, and makes me so sad when he's not feeling well.

I have a ton of projects and going on's to share once I wrap up this class, so just bear with me! Also... thank you to those that commented on my last post and my "picture issue". Flickr seems to be the answer (I already had a pro account).
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Best of luck finishing up your class! I'm nearing the end too and it'll feel so nice to be done haha Just another 2 weeks to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh. nothing worse than a sick pup.. My heart breaks! Actually.. I suppose not as bad as a sick child! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, poor little guy. That's how I look when I'm sick too ;) I hope he's feeling better soon!

    Good luck with finishing up your class and I'm glad to hear you've got the photo thing sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope your furry friend feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww poor pup! Hope he feels better

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig