Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dream Home - Stunning in Spain

After last week's country Dream Home in England, I just can't escape the idea of a country retreat. This week I turned to the realty website of Christie's (yes, as in Christie's Auction House), and found a beautiful country home in Spain.

The photos are not abundant, but from the 10 that were available, this country estate seems like the perfect place to escape. With 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, it would be the perfect size for our small (but growing) family.




I could just see myself spending an entire day sitting out on that sunny patio, or next to the pool, sipping ANYTHING (I'm longing for summer, getting this baby out and enjoying some sangria... yummy). The interior is just as charming...



Bright and sunny, with lots and lots of double doors to give you the true indoor / outdoor living experience. Something I am truly longing for at the moment. Also loving the woodbeams on the areas of exposed stone on the wall. So much character!

I do think it was the kitchen that truly stole my heart though...



Once again, it's just so bright and airy. Can you imagine getting to munch on your breakfast every morning with those doors flung wide open... that is, if you hadn't decided to enjoy it on the patio outside. I'm also a fan of the spacious kitchen area, and I actually quite like the look of the nautral wood doors against all of that white in this setting. Done so well... and the dining room is just as lovely!


The sun soaked bedrooms look like the perfect place to wake up on a sunny spring or summer morning. I'm hoping our room (now that it's white) will seem just as bright and sunny in the mornings as the days get brighter and brighter...



Isn't this home just so fitting for the finally spring-like weather we've been receiving (at this point, I won't even complain about the rain when the days are becoming so mild). 

Not into this bright, airy country retreat? What kind of Home do you dream about? Something in a far off location... or just something nearby that you would love to call your forever home. I get a kick out of finding these gorgeous properties on offer and would love to search out your Dream Home as well. Just leave me a comment or shoot me an email and let me know what you're looking for in your perfect pad!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Ooooh! I love the beams and exposed brick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics are like a breath of fresh air...ahhhhh. I love it. I tend to dream however of a NYC pied a terre...I don't know why? And a farm. I usually have both:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I want this house. The exposed beams are to die for. So is that pool-- I could really go for that right now (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig