Friday, February 17, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

Hello Friday! I know my Fancy Friday Love posts have been lacking recently... Okay, my posting has been lacking! We've been busy around the house and with life in general, which hasn't given me a whole lot of time to stay on top of all things blog related. I hope to be back to my regular posts next week, and hopefully today's Fancy Friday Love will keep you inspired for this week...


This apartment, owned by interior designer Frances Herrera, is so beautiful. I loved every room - but would be thrilled with an office as beautiful as this one. Check out more photos over on desire to inspire's post from last Friday.

FrancesHerrera via desire to inspire

I wish that we would be eating breakfast in this cozy nook tomorrow morning! The blue and yellow are so fresh... while our home still looks like a renovation zone! (via Daily Dream Decor)

via daily dream decor

Love this fun and fresh minty green kitchen that Brittany shared on her blog yesterday...

via gallery no 8


Weekend time again, and this time it's a long weekend! Joy! Tomorrow I have a trunk show booked with a girlfriend, and then some girl time planned. Sunday Halle and I have a tea date with an old friend and Monday, we hope to squeeze in some fun family time around the city. Throughout all of this, hopefully we can get back on track with all of the projects we need to complete around the house. Overall, I'm so looking forward to this weekend. What do you have planned?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. i love the new blog design! beauty! and that bright pretty kitchen~ have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely...especially the 1st image with the Panton chair

    happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a designer room. its amazing. Thanks for sharing us.
    Cardboard Boxes | Packaging Supplies

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice table & chair very useful everyone

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig