Friday, February 3, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Friday... and Happy February! We had a busy week, but I still managed to squeeze in a little bit of time to check out some blogs. Here's what I was loving...


This kitchen transformation on The Yellow Cape Cod. Make sure to click over to the post to get the full before and after...


via the yellow cape cod

Since we're hosting a Superbowl Party here on Sunday, we've been trying to pull together a yummy menu. I doubt I'll have time to make these Ultimate Whoopie Pies from Beantown Baker - but rest assured they are on my dream menu for this event! Chocolate cake with toasted marshmallow and salted caramel sauce!? YUM!

the-ultimate-whoopie-pies

This entire post, from a life's design, is full of great before and after's, courtesy of Country Living. Each room is an incredible transformation, but my favourite has to be this living room... which has me thinking about how beautiful our living room will look... one day...

via a lifes design

I wish we had sent out invites to our SuperBowl party... but we usually just create a facebook event. Lazy right? Maybe next year I will go the invite route? If I do... here's what I hope to send (idea via Kelley Moore)

ticket-invite


I'm so looking forward to this weekend! With plans to wrap up this renovation (decorative touches not included), we'll also be hosting our annual Superbowl Party! We're even more excited to see our Patriots play - you can bet all three of us will be decked out in our Patriots gear! Watch for pictures on Monday. So there will be lots of yummy food consumed and lots of great family and friends to hang out with - we're so excited! What are your plans for this weekend?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. That kitchen is beautiful!! And those little footballs look delicious!

    That is such a great invite request!!


    Megan
    http://theewedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that kitchen transformation is AMAZING! At first I thought it was a complete redo, but then I realized it's mostly paint and great lighting - which makes it much more achievable and budget-friendly! Enjoy your game get-together! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous kitchen! Love those super bowl invites! TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow--what a transformation! and love the Super Bowl whoopee pies! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! jailbreak is a simple and safe too. The LG incite has also given Apple a
    run for the money in the weight group. The iPhone's display is
    actually a little bigger than Stimulate's at 3.5-inches.


    Look into my web-site - http://wbocafe.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig