Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Dot Com

After posting about cleaning the fireplace the other day, I started to think about other easy projects I hadn't gotten around to yet. This morning was time to tackle one of those things. Back in October (yes... OCTOBER), I purchased the domain firsttimefancy.com. This morning, I finally got my blog set up so I'm officially at firsttimefancy.com. No more "-" and no more blogspot in there! The blogspot.com domain will still send you over to my blog... but I wanted something a little more "official", if you will. This is only the first of many changes that will occur around here over the next little while, and I am so excited about that!


**Update: When changing my domain, I apparently lost all of my blog rolls! Fun times! I will do my best to repopulate, but if I am missing you and you would like to be added, please leave a comment with your blog address and which blog roll you would like to be added to! Thanks friends!
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Design and DIY- mysocalledhome.com Congrats on the switch! I'm excited to see what else you have up your sleeve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i lost all my blog roll list too! its good to get these things done right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So official! Congratulations! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Makes me wonder if I should do the same. It'd be great if you could add me, AM Dolce Vita, or http://michellelalala.blogspot.com/. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh nice! I've been meaning to get around to doing that on my blog too. It's been put on the "post graduation list of things to do once school isn't killing me" haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've motivated me to do the same! I've owned my domain for about a year! And an alternative because I couldn't decide on whether to include the 'the'!!! Guess I should get on this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Kerry!! you are officially "official" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh good for you - you have got me thinking maybe I should do the same. I would love to be on your Canadian list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for becoming 'official'! I did the same thing... bought my domain and didn't do anything with it for MONTHS. Fortunately, blogger makes the transition pretty easy as long as you're willing to stick with the platform. I had lost my whole blogroll too... seems to be a glitch in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations! i keep wondering if i should do the same thing, but i'm not sure about cost, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your new site! I've visited you on blogspot and I'm sure the dot com domain will allow you to do more things on your pages :) I'm an avid blog reader, but quite new to blogging myself (but feel free to pop by anytime!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the domain! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for new domain, just looks so much better doesn't it?

    p.s. I feel weird for even saying this, but I think you lost me on your blog roll :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig