Friday, February 24, 2012

Fancy Friday Love - with some extra Love!

Is it actually the last Friday of February already? Time sure does fly when you're having fun! Between launching my Stella & Dot business, and sprucing up this little ol' blog, February was such an exciting month! The excitement isn't over yet though. Before I get to that, let's see what I loved this past week, shall we?


Did you see the beautiful slipcover Ameila made? Girl's got talent, hasn't she?


via House Pretty

I seriously enjoyed this post on desire to inspire yesterday, showcasing some fabulous work from the portfolio of  Shawn Henderson. Be sure to click over to see all of the goodness. It's all absolutely perfect...

shawnhenderson via desire to inspire[1]

Yesterday on Oh So Beautiful Paper, I fell in love with these prints from The Wheatfield. In particular, I would love to hang the one below in our front entry. Sweet, and totally in with the watercolour trend!

Paper-Artwork-The-Wheatfield-Bless-this-Home-550x389

Well, we have a very special weekend ahead. The love of my life celebrates his birthday tomorrow... his big 3-0 to be exact! I have some very special things planned to show him how special he is to both me and little Halle... and boy does he deserve it! I'll be back next week (I PROMISE!) with more details on how we celebrated.  I'll also have some projects to share. I may have been silent on here, but we've been busy on the home front! What fun things do you have planned for this weekend?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love the new look of your site. I am painting my son's room this weekend. Fun, no? Love Amelia's slipcover. How I wish I could sew like that. Have a great weekend celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to B!! Hope you have a great weekend celebrating (oh, and I love discovering new-to-me blogs via your friday posts - keep it up!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to B! It was Darryl's birthday last weekend. This weekend I'm hoping to get some staining of the staircase done - yaay for the sanding being done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amelia is one TALENTED lady! I just need to whip up a slipcover like that now...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig