Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Trying Something New!

Good Morning, I'm moving away from my usual post today to share some exciting news with you (and also to give us a bit more time to work on that bathroom of ours). Some of you found out at the Design Bloggers Meetup on Saturday, but for those of you who didn't, here's the news! At the end of last month I made a little decision, that I hope can help me achieve one of my personal goals for this year. About a week and a half ago, I signed up to become a Stella & Dot stylist. It was thanks to Sarah, that I originally became interested in signing up, and even though she no longer sells, she hooked me up with a great sponsor and I am thrilled to be part of the Stella & Dot team!


2010 SD Logo_BlueGreen_R

It was a great time to sign up, as their gorgeous spring line just launched! I am in love with so many of the pieces, and I bet you will be too...

Serenity-Stone-Drop-earrings

The Serenity Stone Drop earrings are definitely my favourite from the Amalfi Collection - if not the entire Spring Collection. I love the bold, rich colour... and the $54 price tag isn't too shabby either! 

The Serenity Stone Pendant is also gorgeous. May look good online, but boy did this one really "WOW" me when it arrived at my home...

January 31, 2012


The Odette Cuff is another piece that, though it's stunning online... it's jaw dropping in person! 

January 31, 2012

Two pieces that I cannot wait to add to my samples are the Campari Necklace and the Pegasus Necklace. Aren't they incredible?

Campari-Necklacepegasus-necklace-shown-modeled


You can find my personal website right here (and now also in my right hand side bar). Feel free to shop around, or contact me if you have any questions, or are interested in booking a trunk show or becoming a stylist yourself! I'm hosting my own launch on Sunday February 12th from 2:00pm - 4:00pm, in Whitby. If you would like to attend, shoot me an email and I can send along more information. 
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Congratulations Kerry! I was browsing their catalogue in the doctor's office (of all places) and I agree there are tons of gorgeous pieces in the spring line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ketty!!! How exciting! That pendant is amazing! Will definitely have to check out the rest of the spring line :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great Kerry, I wish you all the best with your new business! I will definitely be heading over to check out the line, those earrings are beautiful. Great to see you Saturday night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's great, i think those pieces are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you Kerry and I agree, that green necklace is incredible!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun, the earnings are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! Congratulations! Those earrings are drop dead gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, hon - so excited for you! I'm afraid I'd spend more than I'd make, their pieces are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats - they have beautiful jewellery. Love the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the new venture, Kerry! That green pendant is just STUNNING. My cousin sells Stella and Dot and I'm constantly drooling over everything.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just recently posted about those serenity drop earrings on my blog too - I love them! I had not seen that necklace though - wow, it's gorgeous!! Now I want that too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig