Friday, February 10, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

Friday, Friday! How I so love the end of the week... it means I have two full days with B around. It's even better now that all of the major bathroom reno work is completed! Here's some loveliness to start off your Friday right...


Last weekend, Caroline from armelle blog shared the lovely DIY business cards she made for alt. Make sure to check out the whole post to see the pretty way she packaged them up...


via armelle blog

Last Friday, Amelia did a great round up of some awesome finds from Chapters/Indigo. I immediately added these guest towels to my must-have list for our new bathroom! Aren't they perfect?

882709047599_hi

Last Friday, Jennifer of Rambling Renovators kicked off her new BlogTalk Series. I think this is going to be such a fabulous place for not only those who are new to blogging, but those of us who have been kicking around for a while! So much great discussion on her first point about Networking. Check it out, and be sure to add to the conversation! As Jen points out, we'll all learn so much from one another!

blogtalk

Here's a great idea for a heart healthy Valentine's dessert table, from Project Nursery! All these tasty ideas are so smart and easy... and healtheir options for treats! How can you not love this?

via project nursery


I'm so looking forward to this weekend! Tomorrow I have a lovely breakfast date with a good friend, and Sunday is my Stella & Dot launch party! I'm so excited to see what everyone has to say about the gorgeous spring line. Should be a great weekend! What do you have planned?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I hope you had a great weekend. I too love those towels. I will follow on my way out because I am sure I will enjoy engaging and supporting your special place now I have found you. I hope you will find a little time to come visit me soon. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me in your post Kerry! Hope you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig