Friday, December 9, 2011

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Friday... once again! Another wonderful and inspiring week in blogland! Here's what struck my interest...


Annie, from Sew Graceful, made some pretty winter coat ornaments for her friends this Christmas. She was inspired by some from Posie Gets Cozy... and I'd say she did a fantastic job!


IMG_0244 copy

I was completely enchanted by this North Pole themed gingerbread house decorating party, from Kara's Party Ideas. Oh the fun things we'll be able to do with Halle girl when she's older!

via Kara's Party Ideas

I wish I'd had a little costume closet, like the one Jen made for Chloe, when I was a little girl! 

via Rambling Renovators

While we're talking DIY - did you get to see Christine's fabulous chairs? We've seen so much of her home recently, and I'm loving all of it!

via bijou and boheme

I'd like to think that if I'd ever had my own bachelorette pad, that it would've looked something like Ana Antunes living room - which I found on House of Turquoise. It is perfectly girly and fabulous!

via House of Turquoise

A post over at Full House, on Wednesday, gave us a look at how designer Benjie Jones decorates for the holidays. The image that really stuck out to me was the front door below - love the three wreaths (and the door itself)...

via Full House

WANT this kitchen dining area in our home ASAP! (Lynn Morgan Design via House of Turquoise)

via house of turquoise

I was so giddy when I stumbled across this post on a life's design on Wednesday! I fell in love with this home ages ago when it was featured in House Beautiful - so I was thrilled to see it all decked out for the holidays. It is most definitely my dream home! Click over for all the holiday yumminess!

via a life's design

If you haven't already - be sure to check our the mind-blowing before and after's of this home on desire to inspire. What an incredible transformation!

adams and duke via desire to inspire

Another festive weekend lay ahead for us! It's the weekend of cutting down and decorating my parents Christmas tree, and I also plan to do more shopping and wrapping. Saturday night, B and I are also looking forward to a date night while the munchkin gets to spend some time with my parents. Plus, I've been spending my days this week getting our home Christmas AND guest ready - so keep an eye out for those posts next week!

What fun things do you have planned for this weekend?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I always love your round-ups, Kerry. We've got another Christmasy weekend ourselves. This time, it's Christmas with Mark's old university buddies and, for the first time since I met him, I won't be the only girl in attendance! Very exciting.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you SO much for the mention Kerry- I can't wait to check out all of these links...I saw Jenn's amazing costume cupboard for Chloe- adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I LOVE the joy spelled out in the windows. Beautiful!! Have a great weekend! Happy shopping. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great roundup Kerry! Thanks for including Chloe's closet. I can't wait to see what things you and B start building for Halle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kerry,

    Many thanks for the mention - it is a little odd (but lovely nonetheless) seeing one of your own pictures on someone else's blog - it's the first time that has happened for me...and oh my goodness, that row house is just to die for - so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig