Monday, December 12, 2011

Another Christmas Weekend!

Happy Monday! We had a fabulous weekend, and hope that you all did too. Friday when B arrived home from work we headed down the street to grab dinner, and Halle was an absolute doll through the whole thing! Afterwards, we headed over to the mall to do some Christmas shopping. We only left with one small stocking stuffer for Halle, but again, she was a perfect angel.


Saturday morning involved some gift wrapping and then Halle and I headed out to do some more shopping, while B did his thing in our bathroom. Our shopping trip wasn't too long, due to all of the crowds, but we managed to cross three more gifts off of our list. When we arrived back home, we were greeted with this sight...


December 10, 2011


That would be our bathroom... a view I am not accustomed to from our kitchen doorway. B was repairing the floor joists, and found the drywall wasn't attached very well to the damaged joists, and had started to sag - so out it all came. The fun never seems to end over here! He called it a day around 4:30 and the two of us got ready to head for a night out, while Halle spent the evening hanging out with my parents.


Sunday was just a fabulous family filled day. We spent the day at my parents, where my brother and I managed to sneak out to do some shopping - then we decorated the tree and watched a bunch of Christmas movies, before having a family dinner...


December 11, 2011
{The ornament we gave my parents last Christmas to tell them we were pregnant}

December 11, 2011
{Someone was loving all of the pretty lights and ornaments!}

I am just loving these holiday weekends with family... even if it leaves me with a ton of house work to accomplish come Monday morning! Which means... I better get to it!

What did you cherish this past weekend?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Oh no! I hope you get the bathroom fixed soon! No fun! But, awwww that last photo of Halle is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing sweet Halle- she's such a doll. Happy to hear you had such a great weekend and good luck with the bathroom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a nice weekend :) halle is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO sweet! Love the ornament idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig