Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sending Good Tidings

We're getting close people! Only 19 more days to the big day, and still a lot to be done. My goals for this week are getting some wrapping done (maybe even a bit more shopping), and to get our Christmas cards in the mail, since they'll be sent all over Canada and the United States (and one goes to Scotland). Have you got your cards ready to go? If you're running behind and don't have time to order cards, here's what we did to save some time and money.


I used my version of My Memories, to create two different cards for this season...


ChristmasCard2-001

ChristmasCard1-001

It was so easy to do, by just using some backgrounds and cute little images that come with the program. Once I was done designing them, we had them printed on heavy card stock and used the back for writing a message. I loved creating our own cards, and if you'd like to do the same, you can buy your very own version of MyMemories to do the same.

Just visit MyMemories.com and use the code STMMMS43778 to get $10 off your purchase of MyMemories v3, plus a $10 credit to use at the MyMemories online store. Once you
purchase it, you can download it right away and get those cards started right away!

Have you got your cards out yet? Do you send photo cards or just regular Christmas cards?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. That's awesome that you created your very own card design! Love the personal touches. I've never done a picture card before, but I always love receiving them. I went out to buy christmas cards this morning but couldn't find anything I liked so I'll have to go out again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look beautiful. Don't you just love when you can make your own cards and change the different designs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work - love the houndstooth! We're trying photo cards for the first time this year. I've always made my cards in the past, but I was too tired to take that on this year. Mailing cards is on my to-do list this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. god i so need to get our cards ordered so that we can start thinking about sending them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Your cards look great and your family is adorable! We usually send out photo cards, but I'm actually way behind this year and have not ordered any yet. Maybe tomorrow:).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely photos of the three of you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig