Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Guest Posting - Brooklyn Limestone

Good morning friends! We're still enjoying our little peanut, and today is my first day home alone with her as B is back to work. I just wanted to let you all know that today I'm guest posting over at Brooklyn Limestone! I'm so excited to be visiting Stefanie today and sharing the transformation we've made to our front entrance, both inside and out - so head on over and say hi!


Painted Door - July 2011

For those of you that are new to First Time Fancy - thanks so much for coming over to check us out, and I hope that you like what you see! To find out more about us and our home, you can check out our About Us page, and our Home Tour
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Congrats! Brooklyn Limestone (and by virtue, you) are a BIG DEAL!! That was the first blog that got me hooked...

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally big deal! I love Brooklyn Limestone... got hooked after she guested on Nate's show. Nicely done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic after! Love that you went with a bright and inviting color for the door. To me, it says, "Happy and nice people live here!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see...love the yellow door!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. saw your guest post! pretty fancy...i consider her a big blog. totally jealous of her and her hubby's jetsetting ways!

    can't wait to see what she does for halloween this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the transformation! Please, please tell me what color paint you used on the closet doors! I have been looking for the perfect charcoal grey for my interior doors, but can't seem to find the right one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig