Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Designer Love - Eileen Marcuvitz

Recently I stumbled across another super talented designer, Eileen Marcuvitz of Plum Interiors, thanks to one of my favourite blogs - House of Turquoise. You may already be familiar with her stunning work, but when I saw her portfolio, I just knew I had to share it (as well as keep this inspiration readily available to myself of course). 


eileen marcuvitz via house of turquoise3

I'm pretty sure that my jaw hit the floor when I saw the kitchen! So perfect! The light floors, walls and cupboard - grounded by the dark countertops and chairs. All of the natural light is so dreamy - I wish we could get that kind of light in our kitchen... next home!

sitting room

A lovely warm sitting room, with fantastically huge windows! What's not too love? The high backs on the sofa and upholstered chairs are so welcoming, and the corset details on the wooden chairs is so charming and feminine. A great place for a group of girl friends to sit back with some drinks.

Bedroom

Love this serene bedroom. Soft, soothing colours and flowing curtains. I'm also a fan of how they carried they curtain rod around the room and used it to hang the artwork as well.

Blue Bedroom

Another gorgeous bedroom, and this one I adore even more. I prefer the bold blues in this space, next to the softer colours... and how lovely does soft area rug look? Yes, I would take this bedroom in a heartbeat (and would like to have a solid night's sleep with it as well please)!

35-Cullion_R.I.Residence_2636-Cullion_R.I.Residence_27

With a bathroom renovation on the horizon for us, I was of course drawn to these two gorgeous spaces. I only wish ours would look as big and bright as that first space, with room for a freestanding tub and a separate shower, but we'll just have to work with what little space we have. As for that second room, B and I both adored the cabinetry. B in particular has been talking about adding that type of storage to our space... so we'll see how that works out for us! Regardless, both of these spaces are just positively dreamy.

Have you discovered any new designers or rooms recently that have inspired you?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh man oh man... that kitchen is to die for! Looooove.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove that vanity area in the last pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh thanks for sharing... makes me want to change the feel of my house from earthy to airy, but that would be a HUGE paint undertaking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Room! I love the whiteness and chic!~classy!

    GlamThings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig