Friday, August 12, 2011

Fancy Friday Love

Another Friday is here... and I've survived another week of being a solo Mommy at home. Things are starting to click and me and the munchkin are figuring things out! Thankfully, she does give me some time to try and stay caught up on my favourite blogs... here are some of my favourites from the past week...


I want (actually NEED), a lovely library like this. Clearly not in our current home... but hopefully in a future home! (featured on 79 ideas last Friday!)...


cozy-library via 79 ideas

I know I need to enjoy the stages when Halle is really tiny... but I also cannot wait until she's older so that I can buy her adorable coats like this one... 

Crew Cuts Encore Trench

desire to inspire shared this quaint home located in Oslo - imagine getting to spend an entire summer living there? Just dreamy! 

via desire to inspire

Shannon added the perfect punch of colour to her backyard with some great potato printed cushion covers! Love them Shannon!

via 8 foot 6

Loving these mugs from designer Reiko Kaneko, who was featured on this is glamourous on Wednesday. Is there anything more beautiful than those handles, and the heart shape they make? 

Reiko Kaneko

If we didn't have a yard filled with trees, in a too brightly lit city - I'd love to have an observation deck like this one (found on ohdeedoh) in our backyard. What a great spot for family stargazing and teaching our little one about space (when she's a little older of course). Who knows, maybe by the time she's old enough, we'll have a new yard to build one in!?

Observation Deck via OhDeeDoh

Another great idea from The Sweetest Occasion! Check out these DIY Party Animal candle holders... so cute... and not just for kids either! I'm sure you could try it with other little toys as well... hmmm...

party-animals via Sweetest Occasion

Yesterday Sara shared her porch makeover and do I ever love what she did with it! So simple, but looks so inviting now... and a great place to enjoy some drinks on a summer evening!

Porch vis russet street reno

Well, another weekend is upon us! Halle, B and I have another session tomorrow morning with Nicole from Bittersweet Photography! She'll be coming by our little home to capture some family moments of us, and we're so looking forward to it. We've got a glimpse at all of the photos she took of our munchkin at one week old, and no surprise, they are absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to share some of them with you.

What do you have planned for this weekend?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I NEED to have that coat. And that observation-tree-house-deck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post. i have so many blogs to learn about from you my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including my deck cushions!!!!!

    Seriously try potato printing something...you will become addicted...and its easy enough to execute during nap time! Oh Happy Day did some great polka dot DIY art not too long ago with paint and potatoes!

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay to your first week solo! Sounds like you have everything under control!
    Love this round-up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh nap time...it is delicious. Enjoy your little one. I've enjoyed your Friday picks - all lovely as usual:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig