Monday, July 18, 2011

Our Home - Two Years In

Last August I shared our first ever home tour with my readers. It revealed all of the changes that we had made to our home in the first year of living here. As of yesterday, we have officially been in our home for two years! Time certainly does fly!


{Our Home - May 2009}

So now, as I work away on making some small changes to the blog, I have finally decided to add a new page completely devoted to the transformations we've made to our home. I figured with it just being the two year anniversary of us living here, it would be as good a time as any to share these transformations - so you can find them all right here (or in the tab along the top), room by room! (We also spent some time this past weekend working on some unfinished projects in a couple of rooms, so look for some more project updates this week... and no, we never stop!)

Hope you enjoy touring our home! (Also, apologies for any missing photos! Some of our rooms I haven't yet had a chance to photograph with the wide angle lens. I will get around to it soon and add them as well!). While you're at it - why not check out the new "About Us" page as well, and find out more about me and B! I'll need to make some changes to how those tabs appear but for now - there they are!


And speaking of tours, today Buy Modern Baby is sharing our little Peanut's Nursery! So why not head over there and check it out! Big thanks to them for feeling our little nursery was worth sharing - and a big welcome to anyone new who is popping over from Buy Modern Baby. I hope you enjoy exploring!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm going to check out that post now...congrats on the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! Your house is so cute!!!! LOVE the nursery too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. peanut is taking her sweet time isn't she?? She wants to make sure you're good and ready for her grand entrance :) Hope you are feeling well in this heat (please say you have a/c...we don't and if I was pregnant I think I'd be sleeping at my office building)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmm.... no post today. Does that mean the little miss has made her arrival? I hope so!!! Can't wait to hear about it. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig