Friday, July 30, 2010

Quintessentially Adorable!

Back in June, I featured the print you see below in one of my Fancy Friday Love posts.


I know, it's fantastic isn't it? I found it by way of my fellow Toronto blogger Designwali, and learned it was created by the talented BetsyBenn. Soon, I will have one of my very own hanging in my home! I ordered one, and the sweet Betsy posted one from across the pond earlier this week. Can't wait for it to arrive! Of course, this adorable print isn't the only fantastic piece that Betsy has on offer...

Tea towels to match!? YES PLEASE!

How cute is this print? There is a tiny inscription underneath the butterfly that reads, "you make my heart fly". Isn't it precious? I could see this hanging in a nursery! Betsy, your work makes my heart fly!

We've all seen 'em, and we all love 'em - well, Betsy will personalize one for you! Special places, names, dates - whatever tickles your fancy!

Her cute little cotton letters would be perfect for a little one's room!

Yes, I have fallen in love with everything that BetsyBenn offers! So sweet! You can find her fabulous work over at her shop, and also at this great site she pointed me towards (just search for BetsyBenn).

Hope my Canadian friends enjoy their long weekend, and that everyone else's weekend is just as fabulous! I'm sticking close to home for this one, spending time with family and friends and praying to get some things completed that are on my growing to-do list! Catch you on the other end!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I want that heart and butterfly print. Heading over to her site now! Have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is great isn't she? I love the personalized places print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love these. I'm always looking for something striking to hang up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I love that butterfly art. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig