Friday, June 18, 2010

Fancy Friday Love

Friday already!? My how this week had flown by. Must be all of the fancy things that I stumbled across this week... so why not get right into it?

Have you been visiting Lavender & Lilies recently? Well this past week it's been "All About Neutrals", and really - it's all about gorgeous! If you've missed out, then head on over now and check out all of the beautiful rooms and images that have been shared! I've always been a sucker for a gorgeous neutral room...



If you read my blog on the regular, then you are more than aware of my love of art and prints. I can't get enough of beautiful pieces to hang on my wall and as soon as I saw this fantastic print on Designwali this week, it was love at first sight!


If you love it as much as I do, you can get it right here.

This past week was also Kate Spade's sample sale - absolute heaven for me... or at least could've been if we had a little cash to spare! Since we don't, I'll just pretend that I purchased this gorgeous Classic Noel Stevie

Love the soft neutral with the pop of bright pink and orange! So summery and girly! The best part? This bag that was originally $395 and is now only $179! Anyone want to buy a friendly blogger an early birthday gift? (very early... like 3 months early...)

Thanks to this post on Oh Joy! I have discovered the wonderful etsy shop vesselsandwares'. The store is filled with all kinds of beautiful handmade pottery that just made me swoon! I adore the cake plates with the ribbon weaved through them, but my favorite has to be the sweet little berry strainers! So unique, and what a fancy way to wash and serve your freshly picked summer treats!




Lastly, I want to feature a company that frankly, I'm surprised I haven't featured sooner! I first came to know about Holley & Gill by connecting with the lovely Michelle on Twitter. The headboards designed and created by Conrad and Michelle are absolutely gorgeous, and this one has to be my favorite...


I would most definitely have sweet dreams if this fancy headboard graced our bedroom! And you my friends, can pick one of their gorgeous creations right here. Aren't they so incredibly talented?

Just a couple of my favorites from this week! Happy weekend everyone!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the lavender colander - very unique and lovely. Just read in your about page that you are a lover of tea as well. Have to love ladies with similar tastes. Thanks for the following on twitter. Have a wonderful weekend. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been drinking the most delicious tea recently from the Tea Spot at the Bay - have you ever been? They have amazing teas and the smaller bags are quite reasonable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig