Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ravishing Raspberry

I haven't given our basement reno much attention on the blog recently. Why? Well, the main reason was that for a while it was kind of at a stand still. Then, there was a period were B was working on plumbing and electrical, so there really wasn't a whole lot to blog about. Alas, things are back on track and I am excited as I see our basement bathroom moving along. Keep your eyes out for a basement bathroom progress photo soon.

Now, with that out of the way, let's get to the real reason I found it necessary to write a post at 11:57pm on a Saturday night. An inspiration photo I found today. B and I were out at Home Depot, picking up some things for both the closet reno (which I plan to reveal on Monday) and the basement reno, when I picked up the April 2010 issue of Better Homes and Gardens. As we waited in line I started to flip through the pages and came across this:


Um, HELLO! There was just something about that beautiful raspberry coloured chair that jumped off the page at me! The wallpaper, is what sold me, as the light blue is so close to the colour we have used in my laundry / office / craft space in the basement. THAT raspberry is the colour I want on my chair! I originally planned on using one of the two chairs I've blogged about recovering, but I've decided I will save those for the main living area in the basement.

Who know's if I will actually go with this colour for my office chair (which I have yet to find, as I seem to be on the hunt for that exact chair at the moment), but I just had to share this photo! It seriously got me thinking, especially as I have spent a considerable amount of time this last half of the week thinking about my little personal space! One day it'll be mine to use... one day!
SHARE:

1 comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig